Programmable electronic device that allows, by real-time acquisition of the desmodromic gear selector position sensor, to signal the engaged gear to the pilot instantly and also with the vehicle stopped. It is applicable on sequential gearboxes used in racing cars, motorcycles or vehicles with motorcycle engines. It also allows the engine rpm to be signaled to switch to higher gear (Flash function) by taking the 0-5Vdc engine rpm signal from the dashboard and, if not available, directly from the signal Ignition coil using an accessory device (click here to see the accessory device).
The main features are:
- Easy installation thanks to wiring designed to reach all the necessary electrical connections.
- Easy manual configuration through integrated push-button: any external device such as a PC or SmartPhone is not necessary.
- High brightness indicator display.
- Anodized aluminum housing 85×50 mm, water resistant (NOT for dive) and vibration resistant.
- Wiring resistant to engine temperatures, oils and hydrocarbons.
- Automotive waterproof connectors, water resistant (NOT for dive) and vibration resistant.